Lawn & Landscaping Services in Falls Church, VA
Our services include lawn and landscape maintenance, lawn care, and design and build.
Falls Church, VA is a tiny, historic city with about 14,000 residents located on the outskirts of Washington, D.C. It covers only 2.2 square miles and is the smallest independent municipality in Virginia. Nevertheless, Falls Church boasts one of the country's top public school systems and is among the most desirable places to live in the NVA area.
At Rimble Landscaping, we understand how important it is to provide exceptional lawn and landscaping services to local residents. You care greatly about the appearance of your property and want it to look its best. Our team does too. That's why we perform professional lawn and landscape maintenance, lawn care, and design and build services with an unrivaled commitment to quality. You can count on us to keep your residential property in excellent condition all year long.
Our lawn and landscape maintenance services keep your property in excellent shape all year long.
- Lawn Mowing: We offer weekly and bi-weekly lawn mowing services from March to November. Each visit includes string-trimming, edging, and blowing away grass clippings so that your property is in excellent condition all-around.
- Shrub & Bush Trimming: You can hire us to perform 1-time bush and shrub trimming services or enroll in a trimming program that features regular maintenance every month or two. Our trimming services keep your plants manicured, healthy, and in great shape throughout the year.
- Mulch Installation: Adding mulch to your landscape beds in Falls Church enriches your soil and spruces up your property's appearance. We can install many types of mulches, including double-shredded hardwood mulch, bark mulch, and carpet mulch.
- Leaf Removal: Leaves pile up quickly in the fall. When you need them collected and removed from your property, our team is here to help. You can schedule our leaf removal services once per fall or as often as you need.
- Fall Cleanups: Take advantage of our fall cleanup services in November and December. We remove debris and weeds from your landscape beds, edge your landscape beds, spread mulch, and trim your plants to prepare them for the winter.
- Spring Cleanups: We perform spring cleanups from March to May. They feature all of the services included in our fall cleanups, plus we give your lawn its first mow of the year. There is no better way to transition your property from winter to spring than with our cleanup services.
- Annual Flowers: Annual flowers infuse your landscape beds with fresh, seasonal colors. We primarily install them in the spring and fall, with petunias, pansies, and geraniums as a few of our most popular options.
Our lawn care services include fertilization, weed control, and more.
- Fertilization: Our 7-step fertilization program runs from the early spring to late fall, providing your lawn with the nutrients it needs to grow healthy and strong all year.
- Weed Control: Weeds rob your lawn of its pristine appearance and steal nutrients from your grass. Our weed control services, which span from the early spring to late fall, include preventative and curative treatments to remove weeds from your property.
- Aeration & Overseeding: We offer aeration and overseeding services as a pair in September and October. While aeration increases the flow of nutrients, water, and oxygen to your lawn's roots, overseeding improves your turf's density. Together, these two services give you a fuller, healthier lawn in Falls Church.
- Sod Installation: Whether you need to fill in a couple of bare patches or completely replace your lawn, our sod installation services can resolve your turf's woes. We install pre-grown strips of green grass that immediately upgrade your property's appearance.
If you want a green, lush lawn, call us today at (703) 527-6950 to schedule our lawn care services!
Transform your property with our design and build services.
- Plantings & Landscape Bed Renovations: We offer a 1-time planting service or full landscape bed renovations to residents of Falls Church. Our team can simply install a new plant, such as hydrangea or Japanese maple, or entirely redesign your existing landscape beds.
- Fire pits & Fireplaces: Transform your outdoor living space into a year-round gathering spot by adding a fire pit or fireplace. We can install one of these signature fire features to create a wonderful entertainment venue in your own backyard.
- Patios & Walkways: We can design and build your new patio or walkway to extend your home's living space and connect various parts of your yard. Our team constructs both of these hardscape features with attractive concrete and stone pavers.
- Driveways: If you want to instantly bolster the curb appeal of your home, let us install a new driveway using eye-catching concrete pavers. The results will be stunning!
- Seating & Retaining Walls: If you want to add a stylish, stacked-stone seating wall to your patio, we've got you covered. If you need to install a retaining wall to control the erosion in your yard, we can do that too.
Schedule our lawn and landscaping services today!
At Rimble Landscaping, we have provided professional lawn and landscaping services to residents in Falls Church, VA since 2010. Our team of experts knows how to maintain and care for your property so that it flourishes all year long. If you live in Falls Church or a surrounding area such as Arlington or Annandale, call us today at (703) 527-6950 to schedule our services. We look forward to serving you!